Thursday, September 5, 2019

My Dream Trip (Patagonia)

Patagonia

The last region in South America which slope down through Andes to Antarctica.The region between Argentina and Chile which the king of mother nature staying there from mighty volcanoes,tall glaciers,icebergs floating around and full of colourful trees wherever you go.Lets go whats got there.

Source : Google

Follow the scenic Road of the 7 Lakes

This road trip will get you to San Carlos de Bariloche which got popular mountain resort of Lake Nahuel Huapi.People said this town is more powerful than Swiss Alps because of its mesmerizing landscapes.You also can have Zipline experience through the lake.

Source : Google


Hiking through Fitzroy Mountain

This is one of important list bucket to do if I go to Patagonia.You could hike to the peak which called Cerro Torre.Even some people said it is challenging and quite dangerous but why not break the rumors.

Source : Google


Perito Moreno Glacier

Okay now lets go to the greatest gift from mother nature,have a trek in Perito Moreno Glacier which you could never find in many region in this world.Beware ! The surface seriously slippery and its dangerous so make sure your PPE is wore in optimum condition.For your information,this glacier is the World 3rd Largest Freshwater Reserve.I could be really lucky if I have a trek there.Wish me to go there please !

Source : Google

Source : Google

Joining a cruise along Beagle Channel

In this Magellanic territory,you could see two wild animals in front fresh of your two eyes...penguins on Bird Island and seals on Seal Island.

Source : Google

Tierra del Fuego National Park

This park means the end of your Patagonian expedition on Argentinian side.

Source : Google

Salto Grande

It is the most important list if you go to Patagonia in Chilean side.The grand waterfall that will make you feel blend in nature of world.

Source : Google


Okay thats all from me sharing little bit bout my dream trip.Fact honestly from me this trip is really suitable for those who is really enthusiast with nature and is not suitable for those love a trip like histories,cultures or mighty skyscrapers cuz this region their skyscrapers are glaciers,mountains and colourful trees.

Stay tune for my next holiday trip section and no dream trip will be share anymore because if you ask me about my dream trip generally....my dream trip is I want to visit every single country and region in this world like my idol Drew Binsky.

Okay Gotcha !

No comments:

Post a Comment