Tuesday, October 22, 2019

FREINDSHIP

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is one of important thing our life and it is also a part of life where each and every single person has a or more people as their friends.Friendship also one of the most precious gift in our life.Having a friend or more friends gives us good and bad experience in our life where it can lead us to success or doom.In fact,without them I can tell that we wont be able to undergo our teenage life with fun and gain new experiences.We all atleast need a friend in our life.The reason im saying so is because as all we know human cannot live alone and we also know that we human beings need someone to share the sadness and happiness in their life.Friendship is also important because they are the ones stands by you through thick and thin.By the way,as I said just now…having friends can lead us to success or maybe to doom.Its all depends on how you choose your friends.So,I have my own friends here in ALAM which I would say that they are best among the friends I have ever seen






No comments:

Post a Comment