Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Person I love The most.

There are two person that  I love most in this world. Take a guess.. Yes, You've guessed it right. They are my mother and father. They are the one whom supported and raised me since I was just a little kid. They taught me about life. And most importantly, They have always been there with me when I was down.

source (phone)

They are the one whom fed and gave me clothe provided me all the necessary things that I need in my life, without them I am nothing. My mother is the most beautiful woman in this world. She always cooked me the best food. She is a houswife, but after me and my brother started studying. She starts baking bread and sells them in the School cafeteria to support me and my family. It was hard for me to see my mother working while taking care of my family. But she insisted because she does it for me and my brother.


Source (phone)

The person in the photo is my Dad. he is a teacher in Primary School. After class hour, he always goes our palm oil plantation. In order to make enough money for my family, he sacrifice his rest time after class hour and went to the plantation to get the palm oils and sell the at a near factory. This is like a daily job for him. When me and my brother are at home, we always help him in the plantation.

Source(phone)

 During weekends, when my father did'nt have classes, he will go to the plantation to clean up and fertilizes the palm trees and to chase away wild animal. My Mom also comes to help my father and to make sure nothing bad happens to my dad.

Source (phone)

This is my family. Family of boys and 1 girl. My brother is now working while waiting to continue his degree, me currently doing my diploma and start my career in maritime, my brother who just finish his SPM and lastly my little brother who just finish his UPSR.
My hopes and dreams is that I can make my mom and dad to stop working and starts to enjoy their life with my family while I do the working for them . It saddens me to see them struggling for us but I'll make sure to repay all the kind doing of my parents .


1 comment:

  1. Your mum is very beautiful. Not as in an infatuation kind of way but she is because she raised a beautiful son like you. The way she poses with your dad is the prime example of a happy family. I can tell that by just looking at the pictures you have attached in this blog. The only problem i have is you. You are a liar and a traitor. I am really scared that you might just betray me in the future just because, for the most stupid things, for example, you need a john kelabu and you will try to sell me out.

    ReplyDelete